linux - What files am I working on? -


a question ask terminal is:

what files working on? (including committed files)

the answer gotten command

git diff my_current_work_branch..master_branch | grep diff 

this gives me crude list of files i'm working on.

is there more elegant way info? want ask git is,

what files branch add/modify/delete, relative master branch.

you can use git diff. if want names of files differ, can use --name-only.

git diff --name-only master my_branch  

or if you're checked out my_branch

git diff --name-only master head 

or if want include uncommitted changes

git diff --name-only master 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

angular - Ionic slides - dynamically add slides before and after -

minify - Minimizing css files -

Add a dynamic header in angular 2 http provider -